Cashback Rates :

  • 5.25% klippd cashback per Sale
  • No Cashback on transactions/ sales/ orders made on OyoRooms App

 

Hawk Eye :

  • Flat 10% SuperCash on MobiKwik payments @ OYO!
  • Flat Rs.50 cashback when you pay using Paytm Wallet at Oyorooms

 


To get the latest OyoRooms coupons, OyoRooms offer , press the like button on facebook and follow us on twitter,
Share the latest OyoRooms discounts with your friends and make them save too.
 
 

Terms and conditions:

  • Cashback is not applicable if the sale is cancelled or if the goods are returned.
  • No commission paid on use of internal/exclusive/bank coupon codes.
  • Sometimes cashback are tracked at a higher or a lower rate but these might change at the time of validations.
  • To ensure your cashback tracks properly, please make sure you login on klippd.in before buying.
  • To minimize risk of failed cashback, we recommend you to complete your sale in the same session after clicking out to the retailer's website from this page.
  • Please only use Voucher Codes available on our site to avoid failed cashback transactions.
  • Cashback paid using a voucher/gift code may track at lower rates.
  • Cashback is often paid excluding VAT,delivery and other administrative charges.
  • Cashback is not guaranteed. Using a Coupon, Gift Voucher, Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Credit may void your cashback.
  • Cashback rates are subject to change at any time without prior notification.

OyoRooms coupons, deals, promocodes, offers and cashback

Available Coupons and deals for OyoRooms


AXIS Bank Coupons for OyoRooms

40% off on OYO Hotels & Home bookings.


Download the OYO App / Login to OYO website / click on the Promo landing page. Enter the promo code in promo code field.. Make the payment and Enjoy the Discount Benefits on Hotel and Home bookings. Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Valid till 31-Mar-2019
OYOxAXIS

Flat 40% off


Flat 40% off on hotels at Oyo Rooms. Valid for check ins from 11th January to 31st March 2019, Valid only on mobile bookings, Valid once per User, Valid only on mobile site bookings. This offer is valid PAN India. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion. Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Valid till 30-Mar-2019
OYOPEWINTER

Flat 25% off on hotels


Flat 25% off on hotels at Oyo Rooms. Grab the chance to stay at an OYO at flat 25% OFF! Save another FLAT 50% by using OYO Money while booking. Hurry! Offer valid for 10,000 rooms only. Voucher is applicable for a maximum of 5 nights per booking only. Applicable across OYO App, Website, Mobile Website. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion. Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Valid till 28-Feb-2019
BOOK25

No Deals available for OyoRooms




Try These expired OyoRooms Coupons, they might still work

Flat 60% off


Get flat 60% off, Valid on minimum order of Rs. 500, Once per User Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
OYOXZETA

Flat 50% Off + 15% off on Uber Hire


The flat 50% discount is valid on select hotels only, The offer is valid for check-ins from 21st November 2017, 10:00 AM to 31st December 2017, 11:59 PM, The offer is applicable for a maximum of 5 nights only, The UBERHIRE coupon will be mailed to you within 48 hours after you book, Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
HALFEMBER

Flat 25% Off + Extra 10% Cashback on Hotel Booking


25% off on Hotel Bookings, Addiitonal 10% in oyo money cashback, Maximum Cashback is Rs. 1,000 Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
BOOK25

HDFC Bank Coupons for OyoRooms

30% discount on first 3 bookings


30% discount on first 3 bookings. Use your HDFC Bank Business Credit Card for manking payment Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
30HDFC

HDFC Bank Coupons for OyoRooms

25% discount on all subsequent bookings


25% discount on all subsequent bookings. Use your HDFC Bank Business Credit Card for manking payment Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
25HDFC

AXIS Bank Coupons for OyoRooms

40% off on OYO Hotels & Home bookings.


Download the OYO App / Login to OYO website / click on the Promo landing page. Enter the promo code in promo code field.. Make the payment and Enjoy the Discount Benefits on Hotel and Home bookings. Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Valid till 31-Mar-2019
OYOxAXIS

Flat 40% off


Flat 40% off on hotels at Oyo Rooms. Valid for check ins from 11th January to 31st March 2019, Valid only on mobile bookings, Valid once per User, Valid only on mobile site bookings. This offer is valid PAN India. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion. Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Valid till 30-Mar-2019
OYOPEWINTER

Flat 25% off on hotels


Flat 25% off on hotels at Oyo Rooms. Grab the chance to stay at an OYO at flat 25% OFF! Save another FLAT 50% by using OYO Money while booking. Hurry! Offer valid for 10,000 rooms only. Voucher is applicable for a maximum of 5 nights per booking only. Applicable across OYO App, Website, Mobile Website. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion. Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Valid till 28-Feb-2019
BOOK25

Try These expired OyoRooms Coupons, they might still work

Flat 60% off


Get flat 60% off, Valid on minimum order of Rs. 500, Once per User Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
OYOXZETA

Flat 50% Off + 15% off on Uber Hire


The flat 50% discount is valid on select hotels only, The offer is valid for check-ins from 21st November 2017, 10:00 AM to 31st December 2017, 11:59 PM, The offer is applicable for a maximum of 5 nights only, The UBERHIRE coupon will be mailed to you within 48 hours after you book, Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
HALFEMBER

Flat 25% Off + Extra 10% Cashback on Hotel Booking


25% off on Hotel Bookings, Addiitonal 10% in oyo money cashback, Maximum Cashback is Rs. 1,000 Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
BOOK25

HDFC Bank Coupons for OyoRooms

30% discount on first 3 bookings


30% discount on first 3 bookings. Use your HDFC Bank Business Credit Card for manking payment Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
30HDFC

HDFC Bank Coupons for OyoRooms

25% discount on all subsequent bookings


25% discount on all subsequent bookings. Use your HDFC Bank Business Credit Card for manking payment Plus extra cashback and rewards on OyoRooms from Klippd

Expired
25HDFC

No Deals available for OyoRooms

Didn't find your deals and coupons on OyoRooms?
Just click on 'Get Cashback' and do your normal shopping on OyoRooms, and earn extra cashback on OyoRooms



 


 


Shopping is more rewarding
 

Shopping is more rewarding

  • 5% cashback on supermarkets and departmental stores
  • Earn 3x reward points per Rs150 spent on other categories
  • 20% cashback on UBER rides
  • Save upto Rs. 8650 annually

 

Related Websites

Our Features

Klippd.in Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye

This feature is on a constant look out on ways to further reduce the price. Did you know, you can earn some extra cashbacks by buying a flipkart gift voucher and then buying the product.

Tracking Pixel


Best Deals and Best Price on OyoRooms only on klippd

Get the best and great deals on OyoRooms through klippd. All the latest OyoRooms coupons, OyoRooms discount coupons, OyoRooms coupon codes, OyoRooms promo codes, OyoRooms discounts, OyoRooms Bank coupon codes, OyoRooms Bank promo codes, OyoRooms Bank discounts, OyoRooms freebies, OyoRooms offers, best deals on OyoRooms, great deals on OyoRooms, OyoRooms gift voucher codes etc are available on klippd OyoRooms page. Get all latest OyoRooms deals and OyoRooms coupons and OyoRooms offers on klippd. Now, offers and deals all on one OyoRooms page of klippd. You need not go through OyoRooms pages one by one, all you to do is sign up on klippd and open the OyoRooms page. klippd gets the best rates on OyoRooms and offers the best coupons codes, deals, to reduce and cut your cost. klippd would give you cashbacks and coupons on OyoRooms. Enjoy the host of other benefits like jubot, kuber, refer and earn, hawk eye and help yourself earn money and cut your cost further. Now, save money always on OyoRooms with klippd and make your shopping more wonderful and fun filled.